Saturday, April 23, 2011

Santa Fe or Bust

We are not sorry to be leaving this weird spring weather in Wisconsin!


We will be heading to Santa Fe, NM via relatives in Ft Worth, Texas and Carlsbad, NM. I will TRY to post images from the road. I shoot mostly black and white film but do have a few digital cameras along so that I can post images in a timely fashion.




I will be attending an Encaustic and Photography Workshop with Jill Burkholder at the Santa Fe Workshops on May 4-6. I have been experimenting with the process on my own but know from prior experience that taking a workshop can speed up the learning curve! For those of you who don't know, Encaustic is a wax process. I will be learning how to combine wax with my images and also will be learning various techniques for transferring images to incorporate into this process. I can't wait!

Tune in daily to see what we have been up to!

No comments: