Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I won't be at home for the usual breakfast in bed by my hubby and the usual family get together but you will all be in my heart as we take the high road to Taos, today. We are hoping to find a restaurant open up there on Sunday and splurge on a Mother's Day meal!

I love the gifts you sent me, kids and of course that you thought to do that was a separate gift! Made my heart soar as I worked away in my workshop. :) You are two kind, thoughtful, creative, beautiful children and I am so happy and proud to be your mom.

Mom, you are the best mom I could ever hope for. You have always supported me, encouraged me to be whoever I want to be and that stubborn, independent streak that you passed on to me has served me well over the years! :) Love you and see you soon!

ps- Buz did some shopping in Santa Fe and I can't wait to see what it is!

Lots and lots of love!
Vicki/ Mom

No comments: